Friday, May 25, 2007

Broad Ripple Farmer's Market Tomorrow

Hooray! It's time to pretend we live in Provence even more than we do on any other day. May 26 (yup, tomorrow) kicks off the 2007 "Faux French" summer season (stay tuned for the fall, winter, and spring kick offs). It's been such an odd spring weather-wise that I'm not sure what to expect, but their web site (www.broadripplefarmersmarket.com) lists old favorites like Capriole and Harvest Moon Flower Farm in addition to newcomer H2O Sushi. At first that puzzled me, but the rumor is that H2O will feature pastry chef Nicole Anderson's ethereal desserts. I'm a little bummed that it's not back at the Art Center, but the parking lot of Broad Ripple High School isn't all bad. If you close your eyes, it's kind of like the Luberon. Okay. No it isn't, but it's still fabulous and I will so be there at 8AM. Now where did I leave my market basket and chapeau....

No comments: